Monday, October 22, 2012

Vapid Cadence


Hello everyone. I'm finally here to post again. Things have been busy around here, still trying to keep my grades up, my uncle's recently moved in, I went to an awesome birthday party and so much more! I'll start by talking about my social life first.

Recently, my uncle's moved in. Money's getting tight anymore so we need what we can get. It's already been pretty interesting moving him in, I got to drive my uncles truck around shipping the stuff from his house to my grandma's (where I stay), and I almost gave one of my friends AND my grandma a heart attack cause I didn't bother using roads. Oh, and I almost knocked my uncle down while he was trying to unload stuff out of the back of the truck because the stupid gearshift got jammed and accidentally put me in reverse. Now that he's moved in, my friend, Cody, and I now have a 52-inch TV that he can hook his Xbox up to so we can use system link. I'll take the 62-inch, he can take my uncle's 52-inch, and we can game til dawn in luxury without having to do anything split-screen (cause we all know how annoying it is.)

Cody had his birthday party yesterday too. Had a bonfire where our groups of friends exchanged funny stories all night, were generally perverted with most everything we said, and even got out an Ouija board. Helluva night, and I also think playing out in the woods is what got me sick. I probably didn't mention that I have myself a bad sinus infection right now that just screwed up my perfect attendance at school. I'm not complaining too much though, I get to stay home at least and play Xbox and Minecraft.

Now onto the gaming, starting with Minecraft. I've been working on the server with my friends. We're accepting applications so if you wanna join, let me know and I'll show you how. It's pretty fun, we're a little short on crew members but it's still fun hanging out and building on Minecraft. As far as my pet project goes, I'm still working out some kinks in it, but so far so good. I've decided that what was originally going to be my whole city will end up being just the southern section of it. I have so many ideas for this city, but I'll tell ya, building on modern style in Minecraft is freakin hard.

I've also been working again on Kingdoms of Amalur, finishing up the loose ends on it so I can get it back to my friend. He's been waiting on me and I've just not gotten around to finishing all of it, kinda feel bad but at least I'm almost done with it. Just need to do the Forsworn and Travelers questlines and I'm done for the most part.

After that, I'm debating on what I'll do next. I still need to finish up Bionicle Heroes and pump the achievements out of it once and for all, but I also want to get back to playing Blazblue. So many choices. I also started Clannad over and I'm going to try and get all of the paths done now.

Now for the last tidbit of gaming: I've recently taken all the gaming posters (well almost all) down from my attic and put them downstairs. Well, that'll be all for tonight, see you later people.

No comments:

Post a Comment