Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Projects

Hello n00bs. After a seriously long wait, I've decided to update my blog. It's been a while. Been busy. So, to start off, I've begun two projects, Project: Horizon and Project: Starliner. Project: Horizon is a year and a half and still going project on Minecraft where I'm attempting to recreate the fictional world from my novel series, Symphony of Echoes. This series was originally known as the Winged Echo series. Anyways, I'm slowly but surely getting the place spruced up with some of my friends. Terraforming has not been kind to me, but I'm doing what I can. So far a lot of the town's finished and I'm getting onto recreating the Angel's Grove. There's also going to be some added goodies too.

Project: Starliner is my newest novel series. It'll be taking a darker tone than the last series I wrote, but this one will be quite a thrill for most. So far I'm at 44,000 words, slowly climbing my way up to the higher numbers that I'm aiming for. I'll post word count updates here and there.

As far as gaming goes for me, I've really not been doing much other than playing Minecraft and Fable 3 (which if you don't have Fable 3, go ahead and get it on the On Demand section of the Xbox Marketplace. Completely free. No troll. Seriously. FREE GAME.).

I think that'll do me in for the day. Later peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment