Monday, September 9, 2013

Return of the 1337

Sup noobs. I'm back finally. Figured it wouldn't hurt to get to typing on my blog every now and again. Not too awful much has happened in my absence. Went to a convention up in Wisconsin, went back to school, went to the local festival, the usual stuff. Anyways, I'm gonna make this post a little short by leaving a little list of things I've been up to, projects included.

First of all, my newest novel series, Starliner, has it's first book almost ready to be out and about. Gotta go through it once more, have my favorite proofreader spruce it up, then get a cover. That's right people, new book after just half a year of releasing Radiant Reverb. Got the second book in the works too, along with another series to work on after this.

Second, my Minecraft project still stands tall! The beautiful city of Landscape is currently in progress and I will put a few pics up near the bottom.

Other than that, I've been just going over some basic computer studies. C++, HTML, CSS, PHP, been going over the manuals for Blender 3D, Unity, and occasionally touching on Python. I've also been hard at work on FL Studio, and one day soon I'll have my newest songs up on Youtube, I will let people know when I have that up.

That'll wrap things up for now, onto the pictures I promised:




No comments:

Post a Comment