Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Noisebreaker


Lately, I've been listening to alot of VNV Nation, good electro-synth band, great band, I've been trying to see if my local music store would order their CD's but they keep saying they can't, but oh well, that's where Youtube music rippers come in handy. Normally I'd support the band, but the people around here are seriously incompetent and I can't order stuff online thanks to my Paypal being just as incompetent. Oh well, I tried, at least I tried...

Recently picked up the first season of Panty and Stocking, $54.00 well wasted. The show's great, somehow it's just amazing. Too bad I almost accidentally poisoned a seven-year-old's mind with it. Dang kids, my grandmother invites her friends and doesn't tell me and then her friends bring younger kids around my house that is NOT and I repeat, NOT, kid-friendly. Seriously, that kid would've learned every cuss-word in the book in just fifteen minutes if I hadn't thought fast and turned it off.

Just as well though, cause my grandma was just getting back from getting me Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, which is EXTREMELY AWESOME!! Well, for a G1 TF nerd like me anyways. If you've watched the Transformers (and I mean the old stuff from the 80's), you'd definitely get a kick out of this reboot of the beginning of the Transformers. Loving the whole game, the gameplay's revamped, the graphics are astounding, and the game just all out captures what it feels like to be a titan of destruction. When you get to control the mighty Bruticus or the fire-breathing T-Rex, Grimlock, you can literally FEEL the power of being able to crush and destroy any and all in your path. I'm still iffy about playing multiplayer (mainly cause I suck at it), but the new character creation is great. honestly worth every penny I shelled out for it.

Oh yeah, and I'm still going on with my Youtube stuff, uploading another radio session now and all my friends at school seem to like it. Good, now I have somewhat of an audience (either that or a bunch of lying sacks of crap). I think I'm just going to keep up with the radio and save the music creation for a later part of my life. It's for the best, school's gonna be rough this year and I don't know how much time I'll have to do all this...

No comments:

Post a Comment