Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Broken Sound


Hey everyone...long day today so I don't know how much I'll type, I've got a damned headache that's been driving me nuts all day. So, how many people here enjoy having an annoying little insect chirping in your ear at 4:30 in the morning? I know I DONT! 4:30 in the morning I awake to this annoying cricket chirping in my bathroom (which is connected to the living room I sleep in) and refused to let me sleep. Eventually I gave up trying to go back to bed and spent two hours on Clannad until I got hungry and had some cereal, hoping that would wake me up a little. All it did was make me fart like crazy first hour. Seriously, are high schoolers really as immature as to make such idiotic comments when someone farts? Is it really that interesting? There's a lesson going on, I'm trying to pay attention...

And it just gets worse from there. For the past week, I'd been trying to get my girlfriend to return my favorite thumbdrive that had a backup copy of my novel and a few other backups that I prioritized. I really didn't like letting anyone borrow it, but she was my girlfriend, she needed it, I really couldn't say no. Turns out...she left it in Florida when she was on vacation. I just really hope that where-ever she left it, nobody's getting any ideas with all that personal stuff I crammed on that little thing...

And wait! It gets worse! I was getting ready to do my psychology homework (love psychology btw, one of the few classes I was eager to take this year), and had one of the school's Macbooks so i can type up the answers I got, just as the teacher approved. I was three quarters of the way done when the little bastard froze up on my before I could save it. Now, I get to redo the whole damn thing tomorrow. This is why I never trust Apple, or my schools for that matter. They know all the ways to half-ass something, and by half-ass, I refer to these little crappy Macbooks.

Then P.E comes. Nothing like 90 degree weather to boil my brains...

By sixth hour I just basically gave up and screw everything, I want a break so I'm gonna take one. I slacked off the rest of the day, luckily not getting any grief from the teachers. Hell, I was lucky I was still able to eat lunch, especially after what that cereal did to my stomach. I got home and was just pooped out. Didn't want to do my Algebra 2 homework, didn't want to go and see if anyone would come down and hang out, just wanted to sit in my house and try to figure out something to kill off my throbbing headache. I check my emails, put my bookbag on the couch, then go to store my wallet at my computer desk (different computer, tower computer and not my laptop desk), when I meet eyes with one of my friends that I guess had snuck in before I got home. I'm not kidding when I say that my heart stopped. He scared the hell out of me, I really did not expect to see my overgrown friend just standing next to my computer desk like the damn Slenderman...

So all in all, I'm just ready to give up my conciousness and plop down on the floor dead...but instead, I'm going to hold out that until it's nighttime and I can take a LONG RELAXING SHOWER! Hopefully that'll soothe my nerves. Anyways, see ya'll later, I'm going to go relax for a while before I have to do that stupid homework...

No comments:

Post a Comment