Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sound Check

Hello and welcome to the official blogsite for me, Cory Clark, author of the Winged Echo series. I'll try my best to keep up to date and keep my readers entertained by what I do outside of writing. Today, I'll post up some basic goings-on in my current life, so let's get started...


I've recently started my own sort of radio on Youtube, something else to keep myself busy during school. Got the first session up today, thinking about maybe changing the name, but I dunno yet.




It'll hopefully get better from here, hopefully the upload times wont be past 2000 freakin' minutes. It's just insane how long it takes to upload a video anymore, but it probably doesn't help that my video length skims close to half an hour. Oh well, no big problem.

As far as gaming goes, I'm still swapping back and forth between Kingdoms of Amalur and Minecraft. That town's really getting big and fast on MC, I really hope that one day it'll be a nice server for other people to enjoy (hopefully without the griefers...why do I get so paranoid when someone comes on my server whether I know them or not?). KoA is getting pretty fun, I think I've just hit the halfway mark and it's really interesting. Of course, it WAS worked on by R.A. Salvator (IMO, best fantasy writer I've ever seen. Still can't get over the epicness of the Cleric Quintet). Debating on whether or not to pick up the DLC for KoA, but I might.

Onto my anime addictions! Today I almost had enough money to pick up the full Panty and Stocking collection for $55.00, but I was a few dollars short. Victory will be mine!!...eventually...the series is so random but so funny and perverted as hell. I don't really get how it's so attracting but it is. I also saw (ready for this?) an anime version of the TV show Supernatural. My friend Cody showed it to me and I kinda like it, might really get into it if it's now in anime versions too, but i still say it needs more Slenderman.

Speaking of Slenderman, I've recently downloaded the PC game Slender, and am going to wait til midnight, turn all the lights off, and do a dual commentary with my friend Cody. Anybody tried this game yet? It seems interesting, I've been interested in Slenderman since Minecraft introduced the Enderman that are basically the same creepy concept.

In other random news, today I picked up two awesome T-shirts that I'm so totally gonna enjoy wearing at school, just to promote my favorite stuff and watch my friends say "Oh no, he's at it again..."
Picked up one T-shirt that has Gears of War 3 with Marcus and a lancer on the front and the other T-shirt has a detailed picture of Hatsune Miku. Yes that's right, I will gladly wear this shirt in honor of my status as Liberty, Illinois's one and only otaku. Otaku rule!!

Anyways, that's all for today, I'm going to continue eating my pepperoni pizza and playing Minecraft while listening to my radio. Catch ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment