Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Slaughter Symphony



Hello everyone, 'bout time for me to update my blog again. So, I'mma hop right into it. For games, I've been playing Darksiders 2 recently, having loaned it from a gamer friend o' mine. I was a bit skeptical bout it at first, just really couldn't get into the first one, part of that being because I wasn't yet capable of thinking outside of the box for it's more puzzling gameplay segments. Now, I'm back in the game and loving it. The graphics are smooth and wonderful, the new abilities rock, the weapons kick ass, I love it. Just another great game for me to play.

For manga, I've been reading .hack//Legend of the Twilight
Great series, I still want to watch the anime adaptation and get a better look at The World. Oh, and I'm trying to convert some freshmen to the wonderful world of otaku. Got them gaming here and there, one of them going so far as to hack his consoles to play games he normally wouldn't be able to, and alot of them now read manga on a regular basis. Converting the masses, one n00b at a time!

Oh, and I'm still doing my gaming radio. It doesn't get hardly any views, but oh well. It's still fun to do.

I actually haven't been watching hardly any anime lately. I know, it's against my nature, but I've been drowned in homework and gaming that I haven't got around to it. That and my internet's still crappy as ever. Oh, and just to mention this, I'm still working on the Dragon Realm Minecraft server. It's streneous, part of that being because I'm usually the only person working on it. In the meantime, on my own single-player world, I've been working on a sort of pet project. I"m recreating another world from my novel series. This one's coming along absolutely wonderfully. It's gonna be hard, balancing my project, the server, gaming, and homework, but I'm still hanging in there! Well, catch ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment