Tuesday, September 4, 2012


Hi everyone, sorry for the absence. I've been (still) swamped with homework and occasional friends coming over for something. To start things off, things HAVE been getting better finally. Homework's at last at tolerable levels, girlfriend's finally listening to me for once, and I'm doing better with managing my money (that means not spending it as soon as I get it).

Otaku Time! I recently downloaded another visual novel onto my PC called Muv-Luv. It's strange, wacky, out-right perverted, but at the same time, somehow charming and interesting. I figured, I've gone through Narcissu twice and Clannad three times, I might switch it up for once. I'm not regretting my decision either. Too bad it's just a tad bit memory-costly. Now, officially 25% of my hard-drive is occupied by Japanese content. Thinking about getting a skin for my laptop that has the Japanese flag on it. Either that, or Imma buy this awesome poster to go in my otaku kingdom (for those who don't know what that is, that is my living room.)

http://www.amazon.com/Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Fabric-Scroll-Poster/dp/B007XKPGZ4/ref=pd_sbs_op_1


Also, while I'm thinking of Hyperdimension, I recently saw something that literally made my day a million times better: http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/28/hyperdimension-neptunia-anime-in-the-works/

When i saw this, I'm pretty sure I shat bricks on the spot. I freakin' love this game, it's the only game that resonates with my inner gamer (and inner otaku as well). So, now that I'm moving onto the talk of anime, I've been watching xxxholic again and have found it's sequel series and will likely pick that up sometime in the future. It's a great series, it's like a perfect blend of every emotional genre I can think of. I love how it mixes Japanese mythology with an interesting plot and setting that somehow keeps me attracted to it constantly.

Not much to say about games, I've been working with some friends on the Dragon Realm Minecraft server, and when I'm not on that, I'm either on Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 or Splatterhouse. I don't know why I haven't finished Splatterhouse, I do think it's worth my time to finish cause the soundtrack kicks ass and the gameplay is fun and, while demented, satisfying. Nothing like a bloodbath to get the mind going!

Well, that'll do me for today, catch ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment