Saturday, September 22, 2012

Symfonik


Hello pplz, I'm here to update my blogzorz again. Been a strange week for me, pretty strange. Strangest part was Friday at school. A good 85% of the high school was gone so I had the whole day to just screw around. In three of my hours, we watched AFV and in one we watched Mythbusters. In the rest of them I listened to music, read fanfiction, and drank soda. Awesome times...awesome awesome times.

So...for gaming, I recently shelled out $20.00 for the Wii reinstallment of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. It feels a little strange on the Wii, but it's alright, I'm getting in the groove of it pretty well. When I picked up the game at Gamestop, he asked me if I wanted to reserve a Wii U. I laughed and told him that I wasn't putting any money down on that thing until Nintendo can prove to me that they can do something creative with it, cause so far, from what I've seen from the Wii, it's just 80% shovelware, maybe more.

As far as anime and manga go, I still need to finish watching Murder Princess. My friends have been wanting me to read the manga for Atelia, and so far, I've been tempted to see if Mangafox has it. If they do, what the hell, I'll give it a shot.

That's all as far as my personal otaku stuff goes. Now for a tidbit of personal struggles. Lately I've been trying to turn a freshman in my highschool into a fellow otaku. He's picking up well on manga and getting interested in both JRPGs and anime, but here's the problem. The dude is annoying AS HELL. Very obnoxious, follows me around everywhere, and never stops talking. I know it's likely futile, but I'll still ask, is there anyone to tone down the hyperactivity of a freshman? I know, I just asked an impossible to answer question, but I figured that I'd at least try.

Oh, and for those of you that read my last blog, that friend I was talking about that was generally rude to me, well, funniest thing happened with her. She's now bugging my next door neighbor and is, for the most part, out of my hair. Hehe, my neighbor isn't exactly happy 'bout it, kinda blames me for revealing that the girl had a crush on him, but hey, not my problem anymore, far be it for me to say who she can and can't like.


Well, that's pretty much it for now, see ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment